[mythtv-users] looking for an hdhomerun

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Tue Jan 8 14:19:37 UTC 2008

I have an HDHR and love it. But it will never be able to give me
encrypted content (even if I do pay for it), so I also have two Dish
receivers. That's because my cable provider encrypts almost
everything but content that is otherwise available OTA. All told,
this is still cheaper than getting an STB with "standard" cable. I
pay about $6 to the cable company and another $38 to Dish.