[mythtv-users] MythTV Status in your MOTD (and email) - Version 0.6.2

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Tue Jan 8 00:05:52 UTC 2008

Andrew,
Finally figured it out.
How often do you recommend the cron be run? I was thinking of maybe every 15
mins or half hour.

You may want to check your code for the verbose stuff as it enters several
information lines more than once.

Before the update
We have the correct protocol version for Total Disk Space
We have the correct protocol version for Disk Space

After the update
We have the correct protocol version for Total Disk Space
We have the correct xml version for Total Disk Space
We have the correct protocol version for Total Disk Space
We have the correct protocol version for Disk Space

This is on a working system
On the nonworking one before I made my fix this was the error with the
update
Unable to locate mysql.txt:  No such file or directory
We have the correct protocol version for Total Disk Space
We have the correct xml version for Total Disk Space
We have the correct protocol version for Total Disk Space
We have the correct protocol version for Disk Space

Marc