[mythtv-users] S100-Frontend

Markus Espenhain markus at espenhain.org
Mon Jan 7 16:33:39 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I would use a T-Online S100 as frontend for mythtv.
So I installed Centos 5 on it and this runs quite good. But the Problem
is that the output on the S-Video or SCART-Connector does not work.

I already had a few tests with the driver IEGD from Intel (rpm, tgz),
but it won't work. Unfortunaly there is no RPM for xorg available.

Has anyone know-how about the installation of s100, especially with the
possibilities to connect the s100 zu a television set and could advise
me what to do or what I do wrong.

Willingly I would send then the required informations.

Thx for any help

Greets

Markus