[mythtv-users] MythFrontend plugin for FrontRow2.0

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Mon Jan 7 14:33:19 UTC 2008

At 10:30 PM -0700 1/6/08, John Sutherland wrote:
>Hi folks.
>
>For those of us on OSX Leopard and use FrontRow, I've created a plugin
>that launches MythFrontend from FrontRow.
>
>It currently assume that you have Myth installed to /Applications/
>MythFrontend.app.. Results are currently undefined if you have Myth in
>another location (No error checking that, but its easy to change the
>location.)
>
>You can find the plugin here: http://garion.tzo.com/FrontRowPlugins/FrontMyth-0.2.pkg
>
>The plugin is written in Python, and the source is available here: http://garion.tzo.com/FrontRowPlugins/FrontMyth.src.tar.gz

Sounds good, but I'm having trouble downloading it.  With Safari, after I right-click and select Download linked file, the result has ".txt" appended.  Double-clicking that (without the .txt extension) gives no joy.  Downloading with Opera results in the expected .pkg file but, again, double clicking does not seem to do anything.

Craig