[mythtv-users] Nova-T 500 Remote Control

KH Chai khchai at ceedtec.com
Mon Jan 7 04:25:24 UTC 2008

Ok, my remote control doesn't work again...
This is what I did:

>> yum -y install alsa-driver
This install the sound driver and all the dependencies.

Problem is the kernel has been updated from 2.6.20 to 2.6.22 !!!
After reboot, remote control won't function.
So, I select the 2.6.20 option after restart and the remote control works
fine !!!
I can get remote control working in 2.6.20 but not in 2.6.22
I can get sound working in 2.6.22 but not in 2.6.20

Question:

How do I get both to work?
How do I recompile the remote control in 2.6.22? (I couldn't any related
file to compile)
I'm using the Hauppauge Nova-T 500.
Any idea?  Please help.