[mythtv-users] MythTV Status in your MOTD (and email) - Version 0.6.2

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Sun Jan 6 22:52:10 UTC 2008

How do I add this to my MOTD?
All I get is "/etc/default/mythtv-status -h niflheim" when I login.

Also not sure what is happening here but on my backend when I run the file I
get no errors.
On my frontend I get the message
Schedule Conflicts:
Unable to access MythTV Perl API.  Try with --verbose to find out why.

When I run with verbose I get no reason.

asgard bin # ./mythtv-status --verbose -h niflheim
We have the correct protocol version for Total Disk Space
We have the correct xml version for Total Disk Space

MythTV status for niflheim
==========================
Status...........: Sun Jan 6 2008, 5:29 PM
Total Disk Space.: Total space is 1,085,842 GB, with 767,459 GB used (70.7%)
Next Recording In: 21 Hours, 30 Minutes

Encoders:
asgard (1) - Idle
niflheim (2) - Idle
niflheim (3) - Idle
niflheim (4) - Idle
niflheim (5) - Idle
niflheim (6) - Idle

Scheduled Recordings:
2008-01-07 15:00:00 - Doctor Who (Sci-Fi Channel)