[mythtv-users] MythWeb: Recreating thumbnails all the time

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Sun Jan 6 15:16:17 UTC 2008

HI!

After reinstalling my MythTV backend with Gentoo before I had Fedora
Core 5), I have the problem, that the thumbnails are recreated every
time I visit the recording page in MythWeb. This was not happening with
Fedora.

I have googled around a lot and for some, it was a permissions problem
or false modified timestamps in the record table. Neither is my problem.

Someone also mentioned a bug in MythWeb that was fixed in svn in
february 2007, but shouldn't that fix then be in 0.20 fixes?

I am running the same database as before, a slightly newer Myth 0.20 and
lots of other components very much newer in this new installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Thomas