[mythtv-users] Help, Channel change script's first argument aint channel number

Evuraan::ഏവൂരാന്‍ evuraan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 01:12:09 UTC 2008

I've trying to set up an External Channel Change Command with the help of
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MythTV_External_Channel_Changer#head-534df4fca92a8c4e96c29294f41465745dcfeb43

Despite mythtv-setup saying that the 1st arg will be the channel
number - this does not seem to be true. Most of the time my changer
scripts gets a $1 of humengous numbers like 349250  etc.

This could the freqid or what ever, but how can I make myth call the
external scriptjust  with the channel # it wants to call, and not get
way fancy instead?

Thanks in advance.