[mythtv-users] DVB-C resources?

Gísli Óttarsson gislio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 17:35:21 UTC 2008

Thanks Jose and Daniel:

I'll probably go for the TT-2300 and take my chances with finding a
compatible CI and CAM.  My cable company does not offer a smart-card without
renting a cable box (although they do not pair the two).  Thus, I will
simply stick the cable box in the closet and use the smart-card by itself.
This is cheap and I have no problem with this arrangement.

I will examine the web-site of the DVR application for additional CAM
information but if someone here knows more, I would be beholden.

Gisli