[mythtv-users] LCD date

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Fri Jan 4 22:27:32 UTC 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 3:24 PM, raptor jr <raptorjr at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using SVN trunk version and recently updated. Now i have day,date and
> year on my LCD display, above the time. But i only want the time like it was
> before my update. How can i remove the date?

If you're running SVN, you really should be reading the commit lists, and if
you do, you should have seen this ticket and fix

And looking at it myself, no, you cannot remove the date with the current
setup.  You could comment on that ticket about your request and perhaps paul
will take a look at it.  I would think if there was some place to configure
a date/time format for the LCD that would be the best method. Offering a
patch yourself for this would be the ideal and quickest solution but I
understand if you're not a coder.