[mythtv-users] Mythweb Channels Incorrect For UK Freeview...

Kosh42|EFG kosh42efg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:34:14 UTC 2008

Hi All,

First question post, so hopefully I'm in the right place...

UK Freeview digital TV updated their channel numbers recently, for instance
moving the channel "E4" from channel 14 to channel 29. This worked fine for
MythTV and it updated accordingly...

However, Mythweb has not changed to reflect these and still shows E4 as
channel 14. This is stopping me record on channels that have moved.

Any ideas how to refresh the channel table in Mythwed to reflect that for

Many thanks,