[mythtv-users] mplayer and mythvideo on Mac OS Leopard

Lasse Knudsen lasse.h.knudsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:27:07 UTC 2008

Greetings,

I have been using a mythtv frontends for a while now, but on linux. What i
want to do is to use mplayer to play the videos that i have. But my problem
is that

when i type in the somewhat silly path to the mplayer app, to match the type
of file i want

/applications/mplayer.app/...... the only thing i get is the sound, i have a
feeling that the video is running in the background. Here is the big
problem, i have no idea how to stop playback, i only have the sound and then
the multicolored beachball that is rotating.

Any one know how i can handle this problem, i would like for mplayer to take
focus so i can see what is going on.

im using a PC keyboard sooo any fancy apple keys wont help me :)

br
Lasse Knudsen