[mythtv-users] Help Tracking down a memory leak issue with MythTV SVN

Alex Halovanic halovanic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:45:53 UTC 2008

I'm seeing this same memory leak problem at current SVN as well.  I'm also
compiling for amd64 and with opengl video and xvmc enabled.

I noticed that the memory usage is increasing without me ever having opened
livetv or played any files or done anything at all beyond starting
mythfrontend, so it's unlikely to be a video playback problem.  One thing
that jumps out at me in the logs is that mythweather is continually updating
once every 10 minutes, and I believe I got it finally set-up not long before
I noticed the leaks, my guess the leak is in there.  I'm going to try
removing the mythplugins on my system later today to narrow things down a
bit.

-Alex