[mythtv-users] 1st tuner on Nova-t 500 can't tune

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Jan 2 20:29:02 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 08:15:18PM +0000, Oliver Maunder wrote:
>    The other day, I shut down my PC, removed the power cord (just to be sure)
>    and went to bed. In the morning I powered up again, and Myth has now been
>    running without any problems *all year*!

Wow!

Now THAT'S what I call RELIABILITY.

:-)

Seriously, though, "pull the power cord and wait 2 minutes" helps more
often than you'd expect it ought to.

Alternatively, you can pull the cord (/flip the rocker switch) and then
(try to) power on the machine, which will also drain out all the caps...

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Witty slogan redacted until AMPTP stop screwing WGA