[mythtv-users] Has anyone noticed that Radio Times xml data stops at Dec 31 ??

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Jan 2 11:52:11 UTC 2008

On 02/01/2008, Steve Smith <st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Can anyone give me some clues on how to get EIT working for manually entered
> DVB-T channels? Or
> how to debug EIT please?

You should only have to enable useonairguide in the database, or
switch on the option in channel editor. I've used the following SQL to
switch it on all channels during the outage:

update channel set useonairguide = 1 where sourceid = <source>;

Then i'll use the following to disable it for channels without a xmltv id:

update channel set useonairgude = 0 where sourceid = <source> and not
xmltv = "" ;

Of course, if you've not got that many channels to update i'd
recommend doing it via the interface in mythsetup, and also backup
your Db before running any SQL :)

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://nikdoof.net