[mythtv-users] for what it's worth: Ubuntu Brainstorm

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 18:28:43 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Josh White <jaw1959 at gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
>  I know a lot of Myth users out there use Ubuntu or Mythbuntu as the basis
> of their Myth systems.  This is probably not news to all of you, but for
> those that haven't heard of Ubuntu Brainstorm, I just happened to see it and
> check it out (thanks to slashdot.org).  Basically, it's an opportunity to
> suggest/vote for fixes and new features in Ubuntu. It seems to me that if
> the interested parties on this list were to make their voices heard here, it
> could steer some development efforts to address our desires.
>
> Take a look if you like.
>
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/
>
> Josh

That's funny, I was just going to post something about that.  I think
it'd be great if we had a brainstorm.mythtv.org site where we, as a
community, could present ideas and rank them by importance to the
community at large.  That would be awesome... way better format than
the wiki where one idea is no more important than the next (no form of
ranking) and the good ideas get burried in with the bad.

I think this is an awesome way to spark innovation.

Thanks!
Matt