[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HD PVR (A bit more info for those starved for it)

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:48:08 UTC 2008

Yup, I guess I didn't see the original.  Since you weren't starting your
piece of info with "In fairness..." my critique was itself out of context;
it seems you did a fine piece of writing.  Plenty of context and all.  Sorry
for my critique. I'm glad we're now on the same page.

/I use Gmail, and I hit "reply" to these messages and I start typing where
it puts the cursor.  I apologize if that's a problem for the "don't
top-post" people.