[mythtv-users] Tuner Unavailable

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Thu Feb 28 16:47:11 UTC 2008

I don't know, this is the standard way it was installed. I never
changed it.  It is the same way on my SBE as well.

Should it be mythtv, group video? Should I create a group video? What
userids should be in the group?  Shouldn't this be part of the
install process rather than doing it by hand?

-- Mache