[mythtv-users] Copy protection on analog broadcasts?

Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:46:28 UTC 2008

I can tell you that I am in Milwaukee, WI. I have Time Warner Cable. I have 1 PVR-500 (coax directly connected and tuners being used) and another PVR-350 that captures the output via s-video from the SA3250HD Set Top Box. Due to scheduling conflicts Lost has been recorded both on the Slave Backend (PVR-500) and the following week on the Master Backend (PVR-350) and I do not have any of the symptoms that you speak of. Just thought I'd help you figure this out with how it is by me. Not really sure what it could be then?

Daniel