[mythtv-users] MythTV recordings and MG-350HD

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Feb 26 19:59:06 UTC 2008

Holy line-endings-instead-of-spaces Batman! I'll fix that up for you...

On Feb 26, 2008, at 11:46 AM, Beny Spensieri Jr wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using a Hauppage PVR-350 and MythTV to record MPEG2 recordings.
>
> The problem is that the MG-350 chokes on the recordings.
> I can adjust the video so it plays back, but I can't get audio on it.
>
> Has  anyone had this experience and got this working?
>
> Beny

Are you trying to play back through the PVR-350 or just record from
the PVR-350 and playing back through your video card? What is your
video source? How are you connecting it to the PVR-350 card? RF? S-
video? Composite?

Those answers should get you a little closer to a solution.