[mythtv-users] Mythtranscode stuff

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 21:17:55 UTC 2008

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Feb 21, 2008, at 1:50 PM, Damian wrote:
>
>> Can anyone answer any of these questions? I'm not expecting a guru to
>> answer all of them.
>>
>> Damian
>
> You can't send an email at 2AM (my time) and expect a response 12
> hours later. It's customary to wait 24-48 hours before soliciting
> another response.

You're right. I should have left the thread to run while I went off on
my business trip rather than trying to prod people in the hope that a
few of my questions would be answered by the time I got home. I'm always
blown away by how quickly problems get responded to in this news group,
but I shouldn't come to expect that. Lesson learned.

Cheers
Damian