[mythtv-users] RANT: MythTV has a *horrible* end user experience.

John Veness John.Veness.myth at pelago.org.uk
Sun Feb 24 22:20:46 UTC 2008

Matt Emmott wrote:
> I hate Mythmusic. I hate Mythvideo. I love XBMC for those purposes. But this
> is not a commercial product, it's a huge open source project.

Of course, XBMC is open source too. As a former XBMC user, I was very
impressed with how their project progressed, and the number of people
making addons and themes for it. The theme engine in particular seems
very advanced. I wonder how we can get some of their talent over to MythTV?

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T