[mythtv-users] RANT: MythTV has a *horrible* end user experience.

Adam Retter adam.retter at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:43:49 UTC 2008

Okay, so you have ranted ;-)

Now, why not scratch that itch and do something about it? I have
worked on several open source projects and whilst of course
constructive criticism is never a bad thing and often helps the
developers understand the users requirements, quite often these things
are not fixed in a timely manner due to a lack of resources.

This is the beauty of Open Source - why not get your hands dirty and
try and improve the UI experience for everyone?

Adam Retter

Software Pimp Extraordinaire