[mythtv-users] Automatic Swith of Incoming Connections

antonluque spamluque at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 22 20:46:23 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I have mythtv running on ubuntu 7.10 on a intel mac mini with a hauppauge
pvr, which is connected directly to the antenna via a coax cable, and is
able to decode most of my channels with a few exceptions. In order to be
able to watch and record programs from those other channels, I have to
connect the cable box to the tv tuner via a svideo cable.

That means that every time before doing so I have to go to myth setup and
change the incoming connections from coax to svideo, is there a way be able
to watch and record from one or the other inputs without going to the setup?
Or to change these settings with a command that I could run automatically
via cron?