[mythtv-users] Encoding to h264 to save space

Chris Isip cmisipster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:17:45 UTC 2008

So, do I need to set keyint to 15 or 18 to improve the seeking issue? I
assume this is what it would need to set keyframes every 15 or 18.  I will
try this and the suggestion earlier to not rebuild the seektable at all.

I noticed that if I try to encode a live tv clip, I get horrible audio video
sync.  Is there anything different in how live tv and scheduled recordings
are encoded by myth?  A-V sync is perfect with reencoded scheduled
recordings.

Thanks

Chris