[mythtv-users] [SPAM] Re: imdp.pl oddities?

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu Feb 21 16:45:37 UTC 2008

> Yes, imdb.pl seems to be working correctly again.  Does anyone know
> if this is a temporary reprieve and whether we need to lobby IMDB
> on behalf of MythVideo for a permanent solution?

I have two e-mails out to them requesting the same permission Freevo
obtained.

I'm not taking them blocking the user agent string for many hours as
a good sign (also not taking it as directly targeting us as we use
the generic LWP::Simple one).

I am considering a MythTV specific user agent for the release. Easier
for us to be blocked but also doesn't lump us in with every other
simple perl script.

--
Anduin Withers