[mythtv-users] Playing recordings on Windows Mobile phone?

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu Feb 21 09:15:16 UTC 2008

On 21/02/2008, Dylan Semler <dylan.semler at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do you guys go about transferring your files to your phone?  I have a
> hard enough time getting my phone to sync via USB with XP let alone Linux.
> Do you just move your card around between your phone and computer?  Transfer
> via phone's WiFi?  I've been trying to think of ways to easily/automatically
> do this but haven't come up with anything.

I previously owned a HTC Wizard running WM6 firmware...

I had nuvexport converting recordings to 320x240 which would output
into a directory (in my case /mnt/vault/mobile), a script would run
daily to clear out any old recordings (by using the last modified
date) and check that it wasn't over the SD card size (2gb in this
case). Then at 5am a script would run to rsync the recordings over to
the SD card plugged into a card reader, ready for when I leave for
work at about 7am.

Run very well, except the times I forgot to plug the sd in

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com