[mythtv-users] ir-blaster and Suse 10.3

Jason/Mary Heise jasonandmaryheise at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 06:17:41 UTC 2008

I am using an infrared keyboard and a Pronto, so the remote only needs to learn the keyboard's keys and then the ugly-as-sin keyboard can go into a closet and the Pronto's macros can do the rest.

Lirc will only be operating the ir-blaster.  The only receiver is the keyboard's, which doesn't require lirc (thanks to the Pronto).  There is NO howto that I can find for this type of setup.  I have to pretend that there is an imaginary receiver hooked up and use whatever instructions I can find for the ir-blaster.

I'll check out your link and report back, but I still need all the help I can get.