[mythtv-users] second TV card not working under Mythtv

Greg ghaywood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 06:33:49 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have a working Myth setup with 2 tuner cards, a Dvico dual 4 digital
and a Pixelview bt878+p, all required modules load and cards are
recognised fine.

The dual 4 works great with both on board digital tuners - no issues.

The Pixelview is recognised by the Myth-setup and all *seems* fine,
and even using xawtv or Tvtime on the desktop I can view the video in
my Pixelview card, however if I try to use it under Myth I cannot get
anything, no sound no picture.

In the mythbackend log I get:

2008-02-18 02:48:57.142 TVRec(3): HW Tuner: 3->3
VIDIOCGCHAN: Invalid argument
VIDIOCMCAPTUREi0: Device or resource busy
(repeat forever)

I cannot find anything that I can get more information. Has anyone got
any pointers I can start?

The frustrating thing is it working outside Myth :-(

Thanks for any help,

Greg

--

http://www.virtualcellardoor.com/