[mythtv-users] HTPC end table or other furniture

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:34:52 UTC 2008

Ignoring the Microsoft logo, this seems like a brilliant HTPC that acts as
an end table.

http://www.oneandco.com/casestudy_04.html

I really like the buttons and DVD slot on top of the case.  Everything that
you need to control the basic functions of the TV is in a permanent position
right next to the couch.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this has ever
been manufactured.  So I've been looking for else that might mimic the idea
but I haven't seen anything.  Does anyone on this list know of a similar
case design?

--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak: