[mythtv-users] Need recommendations for setup

Abdul Javid javiabd at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 12:02:08 UTC 2008

thanks again
am running CentOS.

Just curious if my network IP camera is 640x480 and the plasma is 720P is there an issue with resolution here while feeding the camera to mythtv for recording and  displaying it at same time on 2 TVs.  TV size is50 inches.

David George <david at thegeorges.us> wrote: On 02/15/2008 10:00 PM, Abdul Javid wrote:
> I have high power dual core AMD 5400 pc with 2GB ram ,centos for small
> application
>
> am tyring to use this for mythTV, do  I need to re install oS for myth?

You don't mention which version of Centos you are using, but if it is
Centos 4 or Centos 5 you can find the packages you need to run MythTV here:

Centos 4:
http://atrpms.net/dist/el4/

Centos 5:
http://atrpms.net/dist/el5/

Please see his home page for instructions on setting up yum for pulling
directly from atrpms: http://atrpms.net/ .

HTH,

--
David