[mythtv-users] Mythweb stuck in 'mobile' template

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 05:52:28 UTC 2008

I have a strange problem with Mythweb.  I accessed Mythweb from my
blackberry (and it correctly used the 'mobile' template).  Now the problem
is that when I try to access it from a normal browser (either Firefox or IE)
it seems stuck in the mobile template.  In the past it would recognise the
browser and go back to 'normal'.  I noticed that quite a few changes have
been made to Mythweb in the past week or so.

I'm away from home (and trying to schedule a recording!) so can't debug
easily.  Is there a way to force Mythweb back to using the normal template?

System is recent SVN (16005) running on Fedora 8_64

THanks,
Nick