[mythtv-users] directv.pl with D12-100 - has anyone had any success with this?

dexter sl dexterslmul at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 03:36:36 UTC 2008

Thanks for the info but I checked that link before purchasing my cables.  If you look at the cables I listed you will see that I purchased the cables to go usb to serial adapter which was the third cable on the recommended list.  Specific brands were not mentioned for the db9 gender changer or the db9 serial cable.