[mythtv-users] Need recommendations for setup

Abdul Javid javiabd at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 21:36:01 UTC 2008

Hi

  Does MythTV support CentOS?

  I am looking for advise on my what kind of tuner card and OS do i need for following setup

  1) Tyring to hook up a video camera to PC to record the lecture on harddisk & DVD

  2) I have a PA system, would like the audio to feed from PA reciever to  PC for recording

  3) The lecture video  , VGA is going to 2 TVs  ( 2 HD Plasmas)

  4) Should be able to play back the recorded DVDs from hard disk or DVD player , the output being 2 TVs

  Thanks lot in advance, i havent touched Myth TV yet, but read documents, sound like it will suffice my requirments above excetp item 3 withere from PC i probably need a VGA spliiter

  please let me know recommendations for tuner card and splitter in this scenario

  regards