[mythtv-users] EPG EIT not working properly

Martin Gutenbrunner martin.gutenbrunner at gmx.at
Fri Feb 15 07:19:16 UTC 2008

Hi!

I noticed lately that the EPG information for some channels is only available for current and next programme, although I was sure that on that very channel EPG was available for a few days ahead.

So I cleaned the program and eit_cache tables and restarted the backend. After about 1 or 2 hours EPG data was filled in as it should be. I had information available for the next few days.

About half a day later, epg data which was already available has been gone again.

Retried cleaning program and eit_cache tables, the same again. First perfectly filled epg data, a few hours later epg data seems to come and go.

I have also enabled eit debug output but I can't see any useful information in the logs...

Any idea what could be wrong?

I use the latest 0.20-fixes revision from svn.

Thanks