[mythtv-users] Anyone using trunk and having shutdown/wakeup problems?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:35:14 UTC 2008

> What are your settings for the shutdown command and set wakeup command?
> If you use sudo, you may now need to have sudo -H

I know all the scripts are being called so I know its not a permission
problem.

Basically when I output $0 I get the script name but when I output $1,
$2 etc no parameters are passed into the script that sets the
/proc/acpi/alarm so obviously the system is not waking up.

I am going to have to go back to basics I think and see if even the
wakeup functionality is working when setting it myself.

Very strange that if something has not changed why it has stopped
working.  If it is working for some people clearly it is specific to
my setup however.