[mythtv-users] video/audio sync

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Feb 12 20:48:25 UTC 2008

John Drescher wrote:
>> The "MythTV Network". Wow. What channel is that on? I don't seem to get
>> it on my local cable system. How do I subscribe?
>>
> LOL
>
> Here is a link. http://www.mynetworktv.com/

Sorry, I mis-read that as "MythTV Network". I figured there was no such
thing but I had to respond.

I'm aware of "MyTV". It's an ad-hoc network put together by Fox to
provide programming for the stations that were orphaned by some
ownership changes and the merging of UPN and the WB into CW.

The member stations include WWOR, for whom I used to work. Fox now owns
both WPIX and WWOR in NYC, which I thought was not supposed to happen.
Since Fox is Newscorp that means they also own one of the major daily
newspapers in that city as well. So much for journalistic independence.

beww