[mythtv-users] video/audio sync

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:23:14 UTC 2008

> > Have you checked the same channel to tv using the cable box? I ask
> > because at times on my analog tv + cable box and my digital tv I see
> > that. I can not believe it when my cable company rebroadcasts stuff
> > out of sync...

I have seen this mostly on the MyTV network when watching it on an
analog channel. Not sure if the digital is messed up as well, I will
have to check that the next time it is bad... I am sure that MyTV got
it right on their end but I wonder how Comcast can mess this one up
with the expensive equipment they use.

John