[mythtv-users] Links to other Distros

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 01:07:29 UTC 2008

>  I am suprised that there is no other links to any other myth distros.
>  IE. Mythdora --- Currently using
>       Knoppmyth --- Tested oldversion did not work currently downloading
> latest distro.
>       Mythbuntu --- Works but prefered Larger dirstribution.  So used
> Mythdora DVD iso
>
>  Have it grub Tripple booting with OpenSuse and Win XP.

Since May of 2004, I have used only one distribution with MythTV
(gentoo) and I have only performed 2 installs total (I have no clue
where either of my install disks are...) in all of that time one for
the x86 version on a dual processor Athlon MP and the other install
was for a x86_64 Opteron system that was originally 2 single cores now
two dual cores. On both of these machines gentoo is the only bootable
os well except for the ones I run in a VM ( vmware or virtual box). In
May of 2004 I knew nothing of linux and now I consider myself as an
experienced user and I am also a linux admin in my day job (along with
being a windows programmer).

John