[mythtv-users] AppleTV with Linux

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:12:36 UTC 2008

If you're talking about the incremental cost of making the AppleTV version
of OS X, then fine.  But there was a mini mentioned above, and that has
full-blown OS X on it, and apple has spent billions developing OS X over the
past decade or so.

So if anything, I'm getting confused comparing Apples to Apples.  :)

And you are right, windows is a fixed cost for acer, while OS X is a
variable cost for Apple.