[mythtv-users] Shouldn't have bought an HDTV

Daniel Agar daniel at agar.ca
Mon Feb 11 03:05:37 UTC 2008

I've been quite successful in capturing HD through a rogers STB in Ontario
for the past 6 months. I get most of the big stations (including american)
unencrypted through firewire. I'm not sure who the cable provider in New
Brunswick is, but you could try renting the thing for a month to test it
out. Trust me it's worth it. Although it significantly increased my cpu
and storage requirements.