[mythtv-users] Wierd issue trying to watch recording made with 0.20.2 on 0.21 trunk

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Feb 10 18:23:57 UTC 2008

On 02/10/2008 09:08 AM, Ronald Frazier wrote:
> Yes, that looks like the command I was saying I ran to fix the problem
> (though I thought I still had something wrong after running that, but
> my memory is kind of hazy).

Did you also run optimize_mythdb.pl?  And, it doesn't hurt to re-run the
mythtranscode command rather than shooting down a helpful suggestion
because of a hazy recollection...  ;)

Oh, and while we greatly appreciate your trimming your replies, leaving
in enough information that we can see what "that" means is very helpful
(so we don't have to go to the archives to figure out how to respond).

Thanks,
Mike