[mythtv-users] Paid expert wanted for MythTV system

Mark Hutchinson mark at onnow.net
Sat Feb 9 17:15:59 UTC 2008

Hope this is OK for this list.
Spent too much time on this already, close, but no cigar.
Need an expert to get this fully working.

Off-line emailing and system access via SSH.
Email me at mark at onnow.net and we will arrange payment details.

Results will be compiled by me and either added to wiki for assistance
to others, or if not fixable, ticket(s) added to SVN.

Either start from where I am at now, or from scratch OS and up.

Only qualified EXPERTS need email.
I see a number of people on this list with similar problems.  I want
to get this resolved and let all know how to resolve.  I am hoping
some payment will get this moving to avoid people wasting as much time
as I have.

Hardware:
Core2Duo 6300 ( 1.86 ghz )
4 gigs RAM
Firewire
Either NVidia 8600 or Nvidia 7300
32 Gig Raptor OS/database drive / 500 Gig /video Myth content drive
PCI Audigy or C-Media SPDIF
1080P Sony V3000 TV for output

Source:
DCT-6200 HD/SD box. ( All channels are available to Myth ) Seen via
testing previously.

-------
Current status
SVN installed, all working, except for dropped frames on SD. Sound and
Video fine on HD.
Tried many many config changes with no progress.

Email me and lets get this fixed.