[mythtv-users] OT Superbowl and Direct TV, 2 separate items.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Feb 9 13:16:55 UTC 2008

* On Sat Feb 09, 2008 at 06:47:15AM -0500, Bruce Taber wrote:
> Nah, I don't buy this argument. If that were the case why do they
> shutdown the churches and places that get groups of people to go out and
> sit through the entire game?

Probably because they have no way of knowing how many people
are there and can only count it as one household as far as
the advertisers are concerned.  And possibly because if those
people are sitting at church watching the game on the projector
and 20-foot screen, then they're not at home in front of their
Neilson (sic?) box.

--
Chris