[mythtv-users] Script to check recording files?

Mike Smith mike at smithburnett.net
Fri Feb 8 20:58:04 UTC 2008

I am about to migrate my recordings directory onto a new volume, and I want
to make sure it's starting in as clean a state as possible.

I'm convinced some of the files in there are no longer appearing in my
recordings list -- i.e., they're orphaned and don't have db entries. I've
met this in the past, and found a little script that would check every file
in the recordings directory, and every entry in the recordings table, and
note or delete any orphans in either.

But now I can't find that script, and all my efforts searching the wiki and
Google have come up blank. Does anyone know the script I'm talking about?

Thanks,

Mike.