[mythtv-users] no image displayed on frontend using myth svn and latest NVIDIA driver

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:30:48 UTC 2008

I am having trouble getting images to display on the frontend after I finish watching a recorded show or video or just merely switching tuners.

I am running Ubuntu 7.04 , using NVidia 7920 GS card.  There was an X driver update (7.2) that caused my OpenGL apps to fail to start.  I fixed this issue by installing the latest NVidia driver but now I am forced to shut down the frontend and restart it when it fails to display video.  I can hear the sound just fine.  Initially I get video but that fails when I try to watch the 2nd show ..

any help would be appreciated ..

IM