[mythtv-users] Shaw HD Digital Cable - Edmonton and Area

Erik Sejr esejr at wildroseinternet.ca
Fri Feb 8 16:28:41 UTC 2008

Does anyone have any experience with Firewire + Shaw in Edmonton. I was
considering upgrading things to HD but I do not want to invest in a cable
box and pay the monthly fees for HD unless I can use myth with it. It's
always good practice to do a bit of research first so if you have a working
system with Shaw in this area I would appreciate any info on what your
setup is like and what equipment you're using.

Thanks!