[mythtv-users] OT Superbowl and Direct TV, 2 separate items.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Feb 8 07:16:06 UTC 2008

Out of the goodness of my heart, I'll take back what I said about
not replying any more and explain.

Maybe I should be asking how old _you_ are, but then I don't really care.

* On Thu Feb 07, 2008 at 10:38:44PM -0800, Remco Treffkorn wrote:
> > Since I'm one of the core devs who's had commit access for the past 5
> > years, I don't see my comment as "censorship by proxy".  My name is
> > tied to this project and I don't want some idiot screwing it up.
>
> How old are you?

/me holds up 3 fingers on one hand and 7 on the other.

(by the way, that's called a joke, I don't really have 7 fingers on one hand)

> You are calling me an idiot for what exactly? Could you please reign in the
> hormones for a second? I am sure you can make a rational argument as to what
> your point is.

You don't follow things too well do you?  The idiot is the guy on here
asking people to send him copyrighted broadcasts of the SuperBowl.  You're
just the guy coming to his defense.

--
Chris "ok, now I'm really done" Pinkham