[mythtv-users] OT Superbowl and Direct TV, 2 separate items.

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 04:17:30 UTC 2008

1st.  I set up to record the Superbowl, but un beknownst to me while I was
out at friends, my daughter had turned it off (being 18 months old she gets
into stuff and likes to push buttons, somehow my mother let her behind the
TV stand).  So I went to cut out the commercials tonite, and wow not there.
So would anyone have an HD recording of this that I could mail some blank
DVD"s to and possibly use like RAR file to burn on DVD's for me?  I'll pay
shipping costs both ways.  Anyways.

Second, i keep seeing really good prices for DirectTV.  Like $20 less than
TWC for same content i get with TWC.  However, am I correct in assuming i
would need a box for each input on my MythTV box if I wanted to use all 4
recording spots I have?

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell