[mythtv-users] HD plays fine, SD jerky video and sound?

Mark Hutchinson mark at onnow.net
Fri Feb 8 00:50:35 UTC 2008

This did not fix it.  I set only 1 option as you mentioned with
opengl.  Still choppy SD, but fine HD.
Here is the thing.  If i take that content that is recorded, and play
it with mplayer or Xine, it is perfect.  It seems to be the internal
player somehow.  If I select Internal for the player, it is the same
as standard TV playing.  Also, if when watching live TV, I rewind it
just a little bit, it gets better.  What could that indicate?

Could it be a bug?  Related to the one below?

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/314716#314716